All products in the Boskalis webshop are stocked by Keiretsu Europe BV in Rotterdam, Netherlands, and bear the Boskalis logo.
If you want to purchase an item from Boskalis webshop, you can use the menu categories to view and order the relevant item. Orders are processed via a standard ordering process.
- You can place an order by first adding items to your shopping cart in the Boskalis webshop.
- Then click "Checkout".
- Enter your email address to receive an order confirmation after you have proceed the order.
- Once you have confirmed your order, delivery address and payment details, you must confirm that you have read and agree with the terms and conditions of delivery for the Boskalis webshop.
- Then click "Place order".
Note: Once you have entered the payment details and have clicked "Place order", we will send you an email to confirm your order. Prior to clicking "Place order", you can change or cancel the entire order at any time from the page showing your order details.
If you have not yet placed the order, you can remove an item from your shopping cart by clicking “My shopping cart” at the top or bottom of the page. Your cart is then displayed. You can remove an item by clicking the garbage can icon next to the item. You cannot remove items once you have entered your payment details and we have confirmed the order.
If you have not yet placed the order, you can change the quantity of an item in the shopping cart by clicking "My shopping cart" at the top of the page. Your cart is displayed and you can change the quantity by entering a different number in the "Quantity" field next to the relevant item. Once you have entered a new number, you must click "Update shopping cart" to update your cart. You cannot change the quantity of an item once you have entered your payment details and we have confirmed your order.
You can always cancel the order provided you have not yet entered your payment details. Once your payment details have been submitted and we have confirmed your order by email, you can no longer cancel the order online. You can, however, always return your order within 14 days of delivery.
All prices shown in this webshop include 21% VAT.
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express)
Your credit card details are entered using our secure SSL procedure. Boskalis and your credit card issuer will ensure that the information is handled correctly. Your credit card is billed the moment an item is shipped.
No, you cannot place and pay for your order using your staff number. Company employees can place a private order through the colleague webshop (www.shop.boskalis.com/colleague) and pay by iDEAL or credit card.
We store the details you enter during the registration procedure at the Boskalis webshop so that your order can be processed as efficiently as possible. We do not do use your data for any other purpose.
No. Keiretsu Europe B.V. and Boskalis respect the privacy of all users of the Boskalis webshop and all personal information is handled confidentially. The information that you enter is used only to process your order efficiently.
Yes. Keiretsu Europe B.V. and Boskalis take all reasonable and practical steps to store your details in a secure and protected way. Personal information is sent across the Internet in coded form and stored at a secure location.
Only Boskalis and the service provider Keiretsu Europe B.V. have access to your personal information. This access is used only to process your order.
Yes. We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology and other means to transfer your data securely. The yellow padlock in your browser window shows you that SSL technology is used on the Boskalis webshop.
The delivery costs depend on the size of the order, chosen delivery service and the location of the delivery address. The delivery costs are shown before you confirm your order.
If the delivery costs turn out to be higher due to the actual size or weight of the order, we will inform you before processing the order.
Yes. You can change the delivery address before reaching the the “Payment” page. Tick "Deliver to a different address" on the "Order" page.
No. Only one delivery address can be entered for each order. If you want items to be delivered to several addresses, please place separate orders for each specific address.
Only items that are in stock can be ordered in the webshop. A stock overview can be found at the product description. If a customer wants to order an item that is not available, the webshop will indicate when it will be back and stock and can be delivered.
The Netherlands: Your order will be delivered in the Netherlands within 1-2 working days after it has been confirmed. Check the tracking data which you will receive after placing your order.
International: Delivery times for international orders will be longer. Check the tracking data you receive after placing your order.
As soon as your order has been dispatched from our distribution center, you will receive an email confirming that it is on its way. It should be delivered in the Netherlands within 1-2 working days. Delivery times for international orders will be longer. Once your order is packed you will receive dispatch confirmation from us with the track-and-trace information to monitor your order.
You can return some or all of the items within 14 days from delivery. Please use the enclosed return address label with to post the item(s). All our packages contain a delivery note that should be used when returning items to our distribution center. All returned items must be in their original packaging. The items must be returned with the original invoice, delivery note or fax, and return note. You will be credited with an amount equal to the price of the returned item(s) including VAT but excluding shipping costs.
Items can be exchanged up to 14 days from delivery. If you ordered the wrong size (clothing) you can exchange the item for a different size. Please make a note of the new item on the delivery note at 'Reason exchange'. Exchanges are processed as a new order, however no shipping costs are charged for the new order.
The order number is stated on the order confirmation and in the dispatch confirmation email that you received after placing the order.
- a. Defective or damaged items can be returned free of charge within 14 days of receipt. The costs of the return will be covered by the Boskalis webshop. To return such an item you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the order number, your account number, the name of the account holder and the reason for the return. Upon receipt of the returned goods, the cost of the goods will be refunded to the account holder.
- b. All returned items must be in their original packaging. The items must be returned with the original invoice, delivery note or fax, and return note.
- a. You can exchange and return an item within 14 days of delivery.
- b. All items must be returned in their original packaging, must be undamaged and must be suitably packed for the return shipment. The items must be suitable for resale. Items must be returned with the original invoice, delivery note or fax, and return note.
- c. Repair and replacement costs will be charged if the returned items are damaged or incomplete. This can affect the amount of the refund.
- d. When returning goods to Keiretsu Europe B.V., the administrative and delivery costs paid for by the account holder when ordering the items are deducted from the amount to be refunded.
You can reach the customer service team at the Boskalis webshop in several ways: by filling in an online form, sending an email to email@example.com or calling us on +31 (0)10 208 08 08.
Distribution center Boskalis shop:
3043 NA Rotterdam